Thu30Mar202310:00 - 17:00Reading Voluntary Action
First Aid at Work training for RVA member organisations3rd Floor, Central Library, Abbey Square, Reading RG1 3BQEmergency First Aid at Work Training leading to a Level 3 (6 hour) VTQ qualification. The certificate will be valid for 3 years.
The course includes:
- Scene Management
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Management of a heart Attack
- CPR ( Adults )
- Management of a serious bleed and shock
- Management of Burns/scalds
- Management of Epileptic Seizures.
Registration will be on a first come first served basis as there are limited spaces. This training is for RVA member organisations and is free of charge.
To register an interest please email your details to email@example.com.
Please note that participants will need to bring their own refreshments.