News from: Reading Borough Council
Reading Council’s Adult Social Care Transformation Team is undertaking a review of the Council’s on-line Reading Services Guide (RSG).
RBC would like feedback from you and your colleagues about what features you think work well at the moment or what could be improved on.
Please can you respond to the following questions:
1. What do and your colleagues currently use the RSG for (what are your current business needs)?
2. Do you signpost customers to the RSG?
3. What do customers, who you work with and support, use the RSG for (what are their current needs)?
4. Are there any features of Reading’s current online services guide that you particularly like/need?
5. Is there anything that the current system does not do/offer that would be an added bonus (any additional features)?
6. Have you used another system elsewhere that you think could provide a better service?
Please respond directly to Kate Wigley in the Transformation Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 19 July.