Reading Borough Council has introduced a new Services Guide with information on:
- Community activities and support groups for all
- NHS Choices for GPs, Pharmacies, Dentists
- Care services, specialist support services, social activities and advice services for older people and people with disabilities and their carers.
- Information for families in the Family Information Service (FIS) section of the guide – parents can search for Registered Childcare Services, see OFSTED reports, find activities or get parenting advice.
- Information, activities and support services for young people, collectively making up Reading’s Youth Offer. The “Local Offer” provides details about local services and support for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) to help improve choice for them and their families.
For more information please visit www.reading.gov.uk/servicesguide