Any donation or other money that is banked through Localgiving.com will be matched to a maximum value of £10 until all of the money has run out. And there is over £500,000 in the match pot.
Also, any monthly direct debits that are set up will be matched for the first 3 months to a maximum value of £10.
If you are already registered with Localgiving.com, ensure that your subscription is up to date.
If your group is not registered with Localgiving.com and you would like to take part you can go to Localgiving.com and sign up. If you are going to do this it is best to contact Dave Soper at Berkshire Community Foundation first (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must have a paid up membership to Localgiving.com to take part in the Grow Your Tenner initiative.
The key information is:
- Start date: 13 October 2015 at 10am
- End date: When the fund runs out or Wednesday the 18 November at 5pm
- Amount matched: Up to £10 for one-time donations and up to £10 per month for Direct Debit donations for 3 months (£30 max)
- Match funding limit per group for Direct Debit donations: £9,000
- Match funding limit per group for one-time donations: £1,000
- Match funding limit per donor for one-time donations: 5 donations per group
Groups will be most successful with any online fundraising by making best use of social media and their website to tell people what they do and how to donate.
Groups needing help can contact Dave Soper at Berkshire Community Foundation on 01189 303021 or email@example.com. For more information about Grow Your Tenner, visit the Localgiving.com website at localgiving.com/gyt/about.