Grants in the region of £2,000 are available for groups in the Reading, Wokingham and Bracknell areas.
The fund aims to support local people of all ages to nurture talent and/or provides life and employability skills which will make a lasting contribution towards improving the quality of life of those it helps
Applications are welcomed that:
• Help groups rather than individuals
• Provides long-lasting benefits rather than transient ones
• Offers support to and/or aids the continuous professional development of those working for the groups we help
The fund will support costs including:
• IT equipment
• Direct project costs (materials and/or running costs)
• Contributions towards core salary and sessional worker costs
To apply please contact the Programmes team at Berkshire Community Foundation for an application form – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be received by 9 May.