News from: Reading Voluntary Action
Could your organisation benefit from some 1-2-1 support with financial matters?
RVA understands that consultancy fees can be expensive for charities and voluntary sector organisations, and has organised some discounted rates in partnership with Holy Brook Associates in the following areas:
Budgeting: Support with planning, and using budgets effectively
Treasurer advice: Coaching and supporting treasurers with a range of issues
Financial controls: Ensuring effective controls and governance
Spreadsheets: Help with using or building spreadsheets
AGM preparation: Support in preparing reports for organisational AGMs
The sessions will be held with Rachel Eden of Holy Brook Associates and will take place on the Third Floor, Reading Central Library. You will receive:
– Individual email and questionnaire to identify your needs
– A 50 minute one-to-one appointment on 22 February (you’ll be asked to pick a slot when you book)
– Electronic and printed resources as appropriate to your organisation’s needs
– Up to one hour’s worth of follow up support via phone or email as appropriate to your needs
– A written summary of your organisation’s next steps and resources tailored to your requirements.
Sessions cost £60 per group. For more information and to book a place visit www.rva.org.uk/event/financial-management-1-2-1-sessions-for-charities-voluntary-groups.