Are you job-hunting? Do you know someone who is?
Join Connect Reading for an opportunity to hear others share experiences and resources.
The pandemic has had a huge impact on many people’s employment status. From the Jobseeker’s Perspective is an event for those looking for work and those supporting jobseekers. We’ll hear from Connect Reading members with experience of career change, bouncing back from redundancy and helping individuals become work-ready. Sessions will include topics such as interview techniques, CV writing and overcoming barriers.
- 10:00: welcome and intro
- 10:00–11:40: speaker presentations and interview with opportunities for Q&As
- 11.40–12:00: Q&A and time for discussion
- 12:00: Closing remarks
- Claire Brown from Claire Brown Coaching and Consulting
- Sam Lloyd from Starting Point
- Hazel Graft and Anna Aprea from Graft Thames Valley
- Rhiannon Stocking-Williams and Anna Chapman from RVA
- Sue Brackley from Reading UK CIC
- Jane Padwick from SmartWorks
- Sebastian Evans from Adviza
Tickets are free, but please book via www.eventbrite.co.uk to confirm your place.
Wed04Nov202010:30 - 12:30Online Event
We can’t meet face-to-face yet, but we can still get together to cook some healthy, delicious, quick and easy recipes online
- 6 sessions beginning Wednesday 4 November, 10:30-12:30.
- You need to download the Zoom app onto the device you’re going to use and have an email address.
Step 1: book yourself a place by emailing email@example.com or ringing 01189 586692.
Step 2: you’ll receive the recipes and Zoom invite by email a week before the course, or find the recipes on the Food4families Cookery Blog.
Step 3: buy the ingredients.
Step 4: log on to the Zoom invite to take part.