Thu27Feb202010:15 - 16:00RVA Community Place
Funder Presentations and Surgeries
Third Floor, Reading Central Library, Abbey Square, Reading RG1 3BQ
As part of our regular Funder Presentations and Surgeries, we are partnering with Berkshire Community Foundation, The National Lottery Community, the Heritage Lottery Fund and the Arts Council.
This event starts with a general presentation from the funders on their current funding streams at 10:15 – 11:15 followed by tea and coffee.
Following this there is the opportunity to have a 1:1 session with the funders.
Who should attend:
- The presentation and surgeries are for groups and charities based in Reading who already have some experience in applying for funding.
- At your 1:1 you will have the have the opportunity to canvas your idea. Please note that the funders cannot help you fill in the application form, but will give you general guidance and tips on applying for funding with them.
The National Lottery Community Fund: This is for Reaching Communities or Partnership Funding streams in excess of £10,000.
Berkshire Community Foundation (BCF): The grant funding available at the time of this surgery will relate to the summer funding rounds provided through BCF. You can also use this appointment more generally to learn about future core funding rounds that will open later in the year so that you can prepare in advance and identify whether this is for you.
The Heritage Lottery Fund: They fund a broad range of projects that connect people and communities to the national, regional and local heritage of the UK.
The Arts Council: Funding available from £1000 – £100,000 for projects relating to music, theatre, dance, visual arts, lterature, combined arts, museums and library arts projects.
- Please book for the presentation and 1:1 slots separately through the links below.
- You are welcome to book an appointment with each funder.
- Book for the Funder Presentations here
- Book a slot with Berkshire Community Fund
- Book a slot with The National Lottery Community Fund
- Book a slot with The Heritage Lottery Fund
- Book a slot with The Arts Council