Thu19Mar202010:15 - 13:00Community Place (Conference Room A)
Funding Club for small community groups – March session
Third Floor, Reading Central Library, Abbey Square, Reading RG1 3BQ
Funding Club is a monthly forum hosted by RVA for those who are new to making funding applications or need a refresher. It will run from March to July 2020, with a different focus each month.
We recommend you attend all the sessions if possible to get the most out of Funding Club, as each session will build on the previous session. By the end of the series, you will have learnt what is needed when applying for small pots of funding (anything from £100 up to a maximum of £10,000).
Who it’s for:
- Small, mostly volunteer-led community groups who are either new to applying for funding or would like to learn/refresh their basic skills.
- You might be a trustee or a volunteer for the community group. We suggest a maximum of two people from one organisation.
Themes for Funding Club sessions:
- Session 1 (19 March 2020) Getting started: Your project, budget and team
- Session 2 (23 April 2020) Know your funder
- Session 3 (19 May 2020) Structuring your application
- Session 4 (11 June 2020) IT skills and online applications
- Session 5 (7 July 2020) Reporting and showing your impact
Please book your place for the 19 March 2020 online at www.eventbrite.co.uk. Future sessions will go live for booking nearer the time. Free event.