Thu21Nov201914:00 - 18:00Wycliffe Baptist Church
Carers Rights Day 2019
233 King's Road, Reading RG1 4SL
Each year, Carers Rights Day brings organisations across the UK together to help unpaid carers in their local community know their rights and find out how to get the help and support they are entitled to. Unpaid carers provide voluntary support to a family or a friend while sometimes having to work to support themselves.
In celebration of Carers Rights Day, the Reading and West Berkshire Carers Hub are hosting free information sessions in support of unpaid carers. A wide range of organisations supporting carers will be present to provide information and advice.
- Health Checks: 15:45–16:00
- Power of Attorney: 16:00–16:45
- DWP: 16:50–17:20
- My Care My Home: 17:20–17:35
- Carer Assessment (Adults/Children): 17:35–18:00
Appointments by booking only
- National Careers Service: 14:00–18:00
- My Care My Home: 14:00–18:00
- Power of Attorney: 14:00–16:00
- Health MOTs: 14:00– 15:30
Download an information leaflet about Carers Rights Day 2019 in Reading. For further information, or to register your attendance, please call the hub on 01183 247333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.