Thu14Feb201910:30 - 12:30Reading Voluntary Action
Information drop in for disabled people and their families
Third Floor, Reading Central Library, Abbey Square, Reading RG1 3BQ
Open information drop in for disabled people and their families.
Friendly welcome, cup of tea & cake, and a chance to find out about the following:
- How to get out and about to social, cultural and physical activities.
- Advice and information from a welfare rights adviser.
- How to get involved in volunteering.
- Thinking about employment – information on courses and appointments with employment advisers.
- Support to Get on Line and make the most of the internet.
Let us know if you are thinking of coming and have any requirements at www.eventbrite.co.uk.