Tue19Feb201912:30 - 16:15Reading Central Library
Third Floor, Abbey Square, Reading RG1 3BQ
Following the success of the 2018 Let’s Make Reading Friendlier conference, RVA is pleased to announce the first Befriending Forum event of 2019, on Tuesday 19 February at the Community Hub in Reading Central Library.
Lunch and networking at 12:30 will be followed by:
- A presentation from The Jo Cox Foundation
- A workshop by The Jo Cox Foundation on How to Organise a Street Party
- A RBC/RVA workshop on Finding Out What’s on in Reading
- Exploring a common volunteer training programme
- An update on the Ready Friends project
The event is for anyone from local communities, groups and organisations interested in helping reduce loneliness and social isolation in Reading. Register at www.eventbrite.co.uk to book your place.