Wed25Feb201518:00 - 21:00Highbridge House
Making the Most of Social Media Training - free for RNN members
16-18 Duke Street, Reading RG1 4RU
Making the most of social media is about getting the most out of your networks and using social media to improve your marketing and communication.
The course will cover:
- Building your network
- Search engine optimisation (how easily people can find you when searching online)
- Making the most of your networks (and others people’s networks)
- When to use which social media tool
- How to tie social media into your other online content
- Creating impact through social media
Who is it for?
- Anyone who wants to improve their use of social media for a community group, voluntary organisation or project they are involved in
- People who have a basic understanding of social media already, but want to develop a more strategic approach to making it work for their organisation
This training session is at intermediate level, so is ideally suited to those who use Facebook and Twitter already but would like some tips on how to make better use of them.
RNN members can get this course FREE using the usual promotional code - please contact us if you need this. Otherwise the course costs £30 for non-members, £15 for RVA member organisations.
Please register online at Eventbrite.