Skip to content
- Ricky chairs the Oxford Road Community Garden, and is a well-known local campaigner on environmental issues.
- Abby is on the committee of the Katesgrove Community Association, covering the area to the south of Reading town centre. She is chairing Reading Neighbourhood Network for 2015-16, and among her roles in RNN is organising our neighbourhood grants scheme.
- Helen has chaired the Caversham & District Residents’ Association for 10 years, representing residents in the area north of the Thames and engaging with the council on a range of issues. She works to protect local heritage and is keen to support a strong informal network.
- David has been on the committee of the Bell Tower Community Association, in the Caversham Road area of Reading, since it was founded in 2005, including several years as chair and vice-chair. He regularly organises events and community projects for the association. He is the secretary of RNN and manages our website and monthly newsletter.
- Karen chairs the Baker Street Area Neighbourhood Association, which is based to the west of the town centre. She has a passion for improving the local environment and for historic buildings.
- Elaine is a self-employed finance consultant, and took over as RNN’s treasurer in July 2016. She is keen to get involved in neighbourhood activities and meet local groups in the Reading area.
- A veteran of the tenants’ and residents’ movement in Reading, Roger was Reading Neighbourhood Network’s treasurer from RNN’s inauguration until his recent retirement.
Roger lives in East Reading. His ambition is to try to get a new community group started in the West Newtown area.